This is a great dish for any meal
- 500g of Pumpkin, cut into pieces
- 50g of Blue River Tussock Creek or Blue River Vintage Feta
- 50g of Pine Nuts or Pumpkin Seeds
1 Orange, zested and juiced olive oil
1. Place the diced pumpkin in a roasting dish, toss in 2 tbsp of olive oil and season with cracked pepper.
2. Roast in medium oven until the pumpkin is soft and starting to brown.
3. While the pumpkin is roasting, put the pumpkin seeds or pine nuts in a frying pan with a splash of olive oil and toast til lightly golden. Set aside to cool
4. Once the pumpkin is cooked, place in the serving bowl, add the pumpkin seeds or pine nuts, crumble over the Blue River Feta, sprinkle with the orange zest and gently mix.
5. Combine orange juice with a little olive oil and drizzle over salad.