Located in Invercargill, Southland, Blue River Dairy is a world class nutritional formula manufacturer. Recently ranked Fastest Growing Exporter in Deloittes Fast 50 and the 4th Fastest Growing Business in New Zealand. Blue River Dairy developed the world’s first sheep milk infant formula using exclusively sheep milk protein and today is the only plant in the world manufacturing nutritional formulas using milks from three different species—sheep, goat and cow.
It is a very exciting time to join our business, we are continuing to grow and are due to open a new factory in a few months time. We are looking for people to grow with us. Currently we have a few vacancies available for plant operators. This is a great opportunity to learn skills and develop, at the ground level, in New Zealand’s top industry.
To be successful in the role you will have
- Ability to communicate both written and oral.
- A strong ability to learn with a keen interest in food science, and mechanical operation.
- Accuracy to ensure all documentation and tasks are completed to a high standard.
- Accuracy with numbers and good computer literacy.
- Ability to follow procedures and work with minimal supervision.
- High quality standards and personal hygiene.
- Rights to work in New Zealand
Please note this job requires rotating shift work. In return you will receive training and development, the potential for overtime and bonus allowances.
Blue River Dairy is an employer committed to Health and Safety, and successful applicants will be subjected to pre-employment medical and toxicology screening in line with Company policy.
Please apply now, email firstname.lastname@example.org. nz or by completing the below.
Further information including a job description is available upon request.