Blue River Dairy is a premier producer of sheep milk products. Our business is growing – with the construction of a new factory and continued demand for our high quality product.
We are looking for an experienced people leader to manage our Production team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this is a new role which has day to day management of plant operations and production.
Excellent communication skills are essential for this role, along with the ability to bring your team along the journey with you. Success in previous roles coaching and developing others is also an important asset. Other skills, experience and qualifications you require include:
- Knowledge of all phases of production and manufacture in a dairy food processing/manufacturing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of staff
- Experience implementing and applying a health and safety system in a factory environment
- Have a commitment and drive to quality
- Ability to work effectively with stakeholders including MPI and Asure Quality.
Blue River Dairy is an employer committed to Health and Safety, and successful applications will be subjected to pre-employment medical and toxicology screening in line with Company policy. Candidates must have legal entitlement to work in New Zealand to be considered.
This is a really exciting time for Blue River Dairy – come and join our great team and be part of our continued success.
Please apply below email email@example.com